[IP] Feet Asleep Thread

<<<<<From: "Leanne Bone" <email @ redacted>

I have had diabetes for 21 years, and I also find that
my feet fall asleep
all the time.
I recently went through a stage where my feet were
going numb about 6 times
a day!!>>>>>

Well, I've also been having lower back pain (helping
Andrew move, lugging my broken luggage through O'Hare,
etc) so I went to a chiropractor last night and he
mentioned that the falling asleep feet could be a
result of my misaligned back.  So, maybe it isn't
diabetes at all!  Anyway thanks for all the positive
messages, since I was convinced that my foot was about
to fall off. -Alecia

Do You Yahoo!?