[IP] hiding pump

Hi Darlene,
There are many different places to put the pump, I never "hide" mine, I am
proud to wear it and have people ask about it!  But if you feel the need to
hide it, you can put in a pocket, under pants, under skirts, etc.   There
are all sorts of accessories, or you can make your own, to help you.  Check
the archives for hints also, its full of ideas!
Best of luck, and keep us updated, pumping is the best thing besides a cure!
Lori
Lori A. Willey
President/CEO
First Express Inc.