[IP] Aaron afraid..was going back to meal plan

Aaron posted:
"I'm generaly afraid
to change my minimed basals as many of us are but then I feed the lows and
bolus the highs..."

I don't think I see where you are coming from.  Why would you be afraid to
change your basals?   Its very easy, after you see a pattern of highs or
lows, you reduce or raise by .1 at a time, did you get training from your
CDE or endo on this?  I would hope so.  I am not afraid to change my basals,
and I don't think of anyone right now who is either.
Let us know what you meant please.

Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.