Re: [IP] need help with bg

One time I bolused and tested often afterwards to see how fast the bolus
brought down a high.
Nothing happened for the first hour.
1/4 effect of full bolus after 1 1/2 hours
3/4 effect after 2 1/2
full predicted effect after 3 1/2 hours.
It takes faith. You did it an hour ago but nothing has happened.
Your problem was made more complicated with a site change. You site change
you take what you get.
Aparantly you drop 70mg/dl per unit. When Bg is high one generaly has to add
more. I would go from 40 drop per unit to 25 drop per unit. If similar bodies
you would try 40 drop per unit and take 5 units to drop 200. But always
factor in boluses going out 3 1/2 hours and possible basal changes.