Re: [IP] Re: Going back to meal plan

That's my experience too with normal exercise. Oh, and with eating changes.
The basal rates change. They do. The new pump manufacturer has three 24 hour
basal patterns you can pre-program. That was a good idea. I'm generaly afraid
to change my minimed basals as many of us are but then I feed the lows and
bolus the highs just like long acting insulin. It would take all my testing
and attention to keep the basals correct. But I have to eat. By meal plan do
you mean the same amount at the same time every day, carb,protein,fat? Some
people like every day the same. I don't. Thanks for the inspiration to start
a basal test.