Re: [IP] getting old fast

High school is really stressful. That's so bad the clinic isn't there for
you. I don't know if anyone backs me on this but I think diabetes is like a
heart condition in which one must avoid stress. Important stuff...can you
look at possible options with the principle? Its such a personal and ancious
thing to do, changing sites. When you make it you can say, "I did it with
diabetes." My cousins are in home study but thats a common option around here.