[IP] need help with bg

Hi everyone, I need some expert help with my blood sugars this evening.
This is my readings and what is going on.

4:55p.m.   Bg 302  I bolused 2.9 units for high sugar
5:46p.m.   Bg 307  I did a site change
6:30p.m    Bg 344  Ketones neg.   Called CDE  Took an extra 1.8 bolus
6:37p.m.   Bg 313  Yeah coming down
7:15 p.m   Bg 317   What is going on?

Anyone have any ideas what else could be the problem.  I feel fine other
than feeling kind of cruddy due too the high sugars.   Please feel free to
email me individually at email @ redacted

pumping for 1 month