[IP] Pumps not wotking as advertised

On Mon, 25 Sep 2000 Lurline <email @ redacted> wrote

>Well it looks from viewing these messages that the pumps don't do what
>they are advertised to do. It would seem that the control using them
>is not as good as my 4-6 injections per day.
>Guess I will just call it off. Should have known about all the
>negative aspects of the pump prior to purchasing it.

I don't understand how an intelligent person suchas yourself could draw
this conclusion after such a short time. I went out with a college buddy
last night and his diabetic son who has been pumping 5 years and claims to
become an expert pumper only in the last 6 months. Hos son is a gearhead so
he is familiar with pumps abd has diabetes since he was 17. Spot and