[IP] Highs after set changes

I've been out of town and not able to read my messages in a while. The one
about running high for 1-2 hours aafter a set change, could that have
something to do with the amount that is used to bolus after a set change. I
know I had to go from 1 unit to 0.7 to not go low after changing the set.
Could it be the other way around that you might need to give a little higher
bolus when you change the set. I know they say you need a 0.8 to 1.0 units
to make sure the set is filled. 0.7 is enough for me, maybe it works the
other way around too.