No Subject

 SNIP>>>>>>George said: I should clarify this.  If you have Outlook and the
vbs file was
enacted, then you may need to access the Symantec site.  It will
NOT be necessary for everyone who was able to retrieve the file.
As always, we strongly advise everyone to have some sort of anti-
viral protection running on your computer. <<<<<<<SNIP

George, I have Outlook, but what is vbs?  I will run a scan during lunch
today.  Do we, you, admins, know if you just opened read and then deleted,
it will affect you?   It, being #525, is of course still sitting in my trash