[IP] Another Meter Question

How do you know if it is reading plasma or whole blood?  I have an AccuCheck
Complete, Precision Qid and Precision Xtra.  Does anyone know what they
measure?  I mainly use the AccuCheck Complete because of the comfort curve
strips.  They are easier for me to get the blood on!  My insurance company
does not have them on their formulary so I have to pay more for them.  The
Qid is on the formulary.  The xtra was given to each of us at our last pump
club meeting by the rep who was promoting the new feature on it that checks
for blood ketones.  I have not really compared the results.  Before I used
all these--I used the Exact tech and that measured about 20 points lower
than the AccuCheck consistently!

email @ redacted
Type I for 44 years
Began pumping w/MM 507C 8/31/99