Re: [IP] Received Loveletterworm in Digest 525

On 3 Oct 2000, at 5:38, Denise Guerin wrote:

> My anti virus program warned me that  digest 525 which I received this
> morning contained the Loveletter worm and told me to delete it and notify
> the sender. I am doing so.
> Denise Guerin
> Type 1 46 years

Michael has been notified and will attempt to strip out the offending
material from Digest 525.  Hopefully it will be available through the
archives later today without this variant of the VBS.Loveletter worm.
To repair damage to your system from this virus, Symantec has
made the following site available: