[IP] Site infection...ughh

Well, I am in the throes of my first site infection. Has anyone taken
Duricef for one? I'm on a 5 day treatment (thanks to my endo), however my GP
wanted to give me 7 days of Ceflex. Which would be better? I already took
one Duricef. I go for a shot tomorrow. Yipppeee. I'm ok, still pumping
happily, sore, feverish,  hip bones and floating rib aching and inflamed.
Sugars under 90 tho!!!:) How long does it usually take for a site infection
to clear up?