[IP] Re: Bad Weekend

Yes, we had a similar incident. In our case the tubing was bad. There was a
tiny "bump" inside the tubing that was only visible when held up to bright
light. We deduced our problem the same way as you, by luck. The company
replaced the box without complaint. Fortunately we had some spare sets from
the "test driving" box we were given when we started pumping and were able
to use those to solve the problem.  A lesson learned...everything when BG's
go high. So sorry the situation resulted in hospitalization. Hope all is
well now.