[IP] Advice needed

I am at my wits end with my infusion sets.  After months of trying to get an
appointment with my doctor I finally got one for Friday.  Anyway, everytime I
remove an infusion set I always get a pus-filled(is that the correct term?)
site.  I have been changing sets almost daily to try to avoid this problem
but am having no luck.  I have been following cleaning rules to a T.  Does
anyone have any suggestions or advice for me.  This problem has been nothing
but bad for my sugars and I have been all over the place for the past 2
months. Any help would be great.  Thanks in advance!