[IP] Meter Article

I just received my new issue of Diabetes Self-Management Magazine and there
was a good article on meters.  It is titled:  How Accurate is Your Meter? by
Virginia Peragallo-Dittko, R.N., M.A., C.D.E.

It goes over the definitions of "accurate". What parts of the blood brand
name meters measure.  How the user can effect the meter's accuracy.  How to
compare you meter to your labs value and NEVER to compare against other
meters.  And lastly why meters aren't 100% accurate.

To find out how you can get a copy you might want to try the magazine's
website:  www.diabetes-self-mgmt.com

Sheila Morris