[IP] disetronic glass cartridges

 I'm a real newby to the D pump, but did use the MM
for 15 months..
 from the saline trial..all glass cartridges have a
blue stopper..
 all plastic have black orings..I chose glass b/c i
don't like the black orings b/c i had so many leak on
MM... it's NOT harder to fill if you inject 315 units
of air first..if you don't then of course you don't
have suction.... but light blue is the color..the
glass and plastic ARE designed differently

Do You Yahoo!?