[IP] Dreading my endo appointment...

I am one of those evil digest users (who apparently tries to drown babies in bathtubs??), but I think I will post anyways.
I am really dreading my appointment tomorrow.  I know I have gained weight, and the doctor already wanted me to lose before the pump.  I really do think it is stress though. I am not eating more than I was before, but even my mother commented the
other day that my face looked really "full".   Geez.
So I am prepared to feel like dirt (fat dirt) tomorrow. I will probably be given an A1C which won't show much improvement yet.  So I will get the guilt for that too. You 4 and 5 people need to be quiet.  You make us 9's feel terrible.  haha
I guess 6 weeks of pumping is too soon to expect a  miracle though.
Wish me luck tomorrow.

Sherry C.
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Frowing over a chubby face.