Re: [IP] bolusing into sofset

> Pixie is not asking some bizarre question...If you LOOK at the
> little plastic cap that plugs INTO the sil you will see a tiny
> hole...  What Pixie is referring to is the fact that SOME of us DO
> inject INTO the sil, using a syringe.  You put on the cap, and poke
> the needle through the hole, into the little rubber thingie in the
> sil itself.  Why on gods earth would you want to do this?

Another good reason would be if I have only a few units left in the
reservoir, & I don't have the time to change the set, so I'd rather leave
the pump for Basel, & use a injection for the food.
By the way, I've used a needle with the sofset, no problems.

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
Co-Executive Director
Jewish Diabetes Association