Re: [IP] Bad Weekend...

Michael wrote:

> It is unlikely that the problem is with the infusion sets. You didn't
> mention in your post which set your are using. It might be that the
> type of set is just not suited for your daughter. This is not all
> that uncommon so don't be upset about it.

Caitlyn uses the Micro infusion set.  She is so tiny, and she doesn't
like the actual insertion part so we use the soft serter to make it
easier on her.  The Micro she has on now is working like a dream, but it
came from the very first box we received... the last three came from the
same box and was from our newest shipment... I am stumped...  Now what?

Carrie, mom to Caitlyn, 5 1/2, pumping since July