[IP] feet asleep thread

Awhile back (a month or two ago) there was a thread
about whether a person's feet falling asleep was
possibly diabetes related.  Well, I now find myself
with both feet falling asleep a lot.  Granted I
usually sit Indian style and this ocassionally makes
the lower foot fall asleep, but recently, if I've been
sitting still for too long in any position, I almost
always have one foot fall asleep.  Kinda strange and
I'm wondering if anyone else has this.  Thanks.  alecia

Do You Yahoo!?