[IP] Re: whatever

In a message dated 10/2/00 11:50:47 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< To all those people who get the digest (thinking they are too busy to read
 the individual posts) Guess what?  I just delete your posts because I figure
 that if you do not care enough to change the subject line to what the real
 subject is, you really do not care that your opinion or thoughts are heard.
 You are kind of like the people who constantly complain that they can't get
 hold of someone on the phone but refuse to leave a message on an answering
 machine because, "I hate those things!".
 There have been times that I am home and I let the answering machine catch
 calls because I would rather call you back rather than let my 12 month old
 drowned in the bathtub.  Just think about it.
 Carole >>
I don't think you're being fair Carole.
I can't speak for anyone else but I try to always change it
but once in a while I forget.  I'm only human.  It has nothing
to do with not caring.
I am on several different lists for different things
and cannot handle anymore mail volumn.  I was feeling
very good about getting the digest til i read your post.

The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it
 back in your pocket.