[IP] Re: Free Supplies

I just cleaned out my "diabetic closet" and came across a few things. One
is an unopened vial of 25 One Touch test strips (good for One touch
Profile, One touch II, and basic). I just switched to a new meter and
won't be using these. Another is about 100 or so (I'm not gonna count)
IV3000 tape.

Whoever wants these free--including shipping--email me off-list. I'll
send to the first one I hear from. I'd love to hear ASAP, as I''m hitting
the post office this afternoon. The only thing I ask is, if you're
financially able, make a donation to the list as compensation for this.
I'd appreciate it--and so would Michael!

Maureen M.