SNIP>>>>Lindsey Said:  Subject: Re: [IP] Restless Leg Syndrome

For 4 months, I have also been on a minimum .5 dose of clonipin (generic
name, probably misspelled) at night for insomnia.  It has worked wonders for

me.  >>>>>>SNIP

Thanks for letting me know I am not alone.  I have done a lot of net and
webmd and asking research since I first posed the question here.   I am
going to keep taking the .5 mg Clonipin.  One bit of research suggested that
if it becomes less effective, switch to another med for a while.  Apparently
there are now a half a dozen kinds available for this neurological problem
which is just beginning to be studied seriously.

Re: Estrogen - ERT went a long way toward helping my insominia during
menopause and after (It's sort of like my Pump, don't even try to take my
estrogen away from me!!!!) but then the RLS got much worse and Clonipin
really helped.  I will just take my one per night.  Thanks for all your