[IP] Re: hot tubs and testing

<<She said that handling blood in public was just as
disgusting as handling urine would be, and I wouldn't do that would I?????
I've hidden in bathroom stalls to test and take shots ever since.
Tonight i forgot to do it in the car and dh brought it into Crackerbarrel and
I actually did it at the table.  No one even noticed.
That felt really free.
I look for your posts Sara, your boldness is contagious!
I like your positive attitude!
She helped me the same way two years ago.
Last night a new friend asked me what I was doing......observant kid, I just
assume no one will notice. I explained I need some blood but its not like
drawing blood. I just need a dot of it and it gets drawn up into this tiny
Now isn't that quite different than asking for a bed pan?