Re: [IP] Any words of wisdom?

In a message dated 10/2/00 12:45:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>   email @ redacted
>  Stephanie, you are hearing the words of just a few pumpers who are having
>  problems with the pump.  Please remember that there are over 2600 pumpers
>  on this list that don't say they aren't having problems.  Once you get
>  pump and get used to it, things will be okay.  this list is made for the
>  purpose of handling problems, and exchanging ideas on how to solve those
>  problems.  don't worry.

I am one of those pumpers who have posted with problems with the pump.  Yes,
it is upsetting to have these problems but I would NEVER give up my pump.  If
I have a problem, I get it solved and get on with things.  It is the only way
to go.