Re: [IP] Accu-Check meter question

I use two Accu Check Advantage meters.  One I keep at home and the other one
in my purse.  I was sent an Accu Check Complete just after receiving my pump.
 I feel it is just to big and bulky.  It is just easier to use two of the
same meters.  When I go for my A1C test every three months, I do a blood
sugar test with one of the meters to compare the results.  It has been close.