Re: [IP] Any words of wisdom?

Stephanie, you are hearing the words of just a few pumpers who are having
problems with the pump.  Please remember that there are over 2600 pumpers
on this list that don't say they aren't having problems.  Once you get your
pump and get used to it, things will be okay.  this list is made for the
purpose of handling problems, and exchanging ideas on how to solve those
problems.  don't worry.

dx'ed 1957
pumping H-Tron plus since 5/2000