Re: [IP] Accu-Chek meter question

Notha,
Pretty much all bg machines read a little different,
some even check bg different (some check whole blood).
It just depends which machine you like better. I use
an Accu-check complete as my main machine, but have a
Lifescan Fast-take that I carry in my purse, (it
checks whole blood, and it reads bgs higher) and I
just adjust according to what each machine reads.
You will get used to it. Hope I could be of some help.
Sherree