Re: [IP] Any words of wisdom?

<< On 2 Oct 2000, at 10:18, Stephanie Fritz wrote:
 > I am e-mailing anyone that can give me some good news about the pump. >>

I like the ability to be spontaneous: To ride my bike when I want without
having to figure out when I took what insulin, when I ate, etc. (Or to scrub
the porch, for that matter.) To be able to handle an emergency at work
without going low, even when I should be eating a meal instead. The pump got
rid of the wake-up highs. It keeps me within 30 points of 100 all day long if
I don't eat. I have A1cs in the 5th and 6th percentiles without a lot of

Jan and Elvis