[IP] what EVER??

Carole wrote
> To all those people who get the digest (thinking they are too busy
> to read the individual posts)

Actually, we the VAST MANY that use the digest still read ALL the posts, in
fact we are forced to at least LOOK at them...we don't have the luxury of you
single message readers of just deleting the ones with subject lines that
don't interest us

> Guess what?  I just delete your posts

It is your right as a member of the list to do whatever you want with the
messages you receive. god bless 'merica!!!  let freedom reign!!!

> because I figure
> that if you do not care enough to change the subject line to what
> the real subject is, you really do not care that your opinion or thoughts
> are heard.

Now don't be silly....You must acknowledge that there is a learning curve and
not EVERYONE is as computer savvy as you...then there are the people to whom
accidents do still happen...fingers slip - have you never sent a message
before you were quite finsihed??  I have been a member of this list for
almost 3 years, and even with my VAST experience and my deep seated desire to
voice my opinion, there have been occasions when I accidentally forgot to
change the subject heading...It is not so much that I don't care if my
opinion is heard or not...it is just I FORGOT...so sue me!!

Actually a BETTER thing to do, in my opinion, is delete messages based on who
the AUTHOR is...as there are certain people I don't care to read, no matter
WHAT the subject and others who I never miss!!  I know there are some who see
a post from me and they automatically click DELETE...FINE with me!!

> You are kind of like the people who constantly complain
> that they can't get hold of someone on the phone but refuse
> to leave a message on an answering machine because, "I hate
> those things!".

Have you ever worked in the entertainment industry?  It doesn't matter how
many messages you leave, or whether you leave one at all, cuz people do NOT
return calls.  When you finally do get a hold of them, you find out that, "OH
no....you should have left a message on my 800# voice mail cuz my cell
phone's batteries are dead and my pager has not yet been forwarded from my
roaming service, but you can always leave a messge at my agents, if they are
not too busy, but their receptionist is not too good about taking calls for

Why did I just say all that?  Cuz your previous remark was just as silly? I
don't think not changing the subject line has ANYTHIGN to do with not leaving
a message on an answering machine.