[IP] Any words of wisdom?

I am e-mailing anyone that can give me some good news about the pump. I am
still on shots and will be starting the pump mid-October.  I joined this web
site to hopefully get good news regarding the pump because I am so
discouraged with shots and how I have been feeling lately, but it seems like
I am seeing a lot of people frustrated with their pumps and having trouble.
I don't want to make such a life change and go to the pump if I am still
going to have trouble.  But, I feel like I don't have a choice. I have been
diabetic for 14 years and feel like it is running my life. Never have I felt
this way. I have always been able to manage the diabetes and feel normal.
Now I feel like it is managing me.

Encouraging words would be great.