Re: [IP] Bad Weekend...

Yes, an entire box could be bad.  These are manufactured products, so by
definition they are subject to quality defects.  Not common, but possible.
When my 14 year old daughter has high numbers as you described, we bring her
down using the only thing that we know works for sure - shots.  Then when she
is down, we will go back to bolusing.  The pump is in the whole time,
dripping its basel rate, but we know that the pump could be one of the
reasons why the number got so high in the first place.  I think that the
biggest drawback to the pump is these high numbers that crop up so quickly
and frequently.  We rarely had 300s on shots, and we have them at least twice
a week on the pump.  The mechanical problems of the pump, tubing and site,
that affect absorption, is what drives people crazy.  I'm so sorry you had a
horrible weekend.  Hang in there.