Re: [IP] Discouraged and sleep deprived...HELP!

My 14 year old daughter started pumping 10 months ago.  It took us 4 months
to get used to it.  We almost quit after about 2 months.  So much to learn.
Horrible numbers.  Feelings of failure.  Questioning why??  In the beginning,
it can feel worse than shots because it becomes all consuming.  However,
after you master the pumping system, it is a huge improvement over shots; for
any human being from infant to adult.  It is a better system, period.  It
just is difficult to learn.  Hang in there.