[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #whatever

To all those people who get the digest (thinking they are too busy to read
the individual posts) Guess what?  I just delete your posts because I figure
that if you do not care enough to change the subject line to what the real
subject is, you really do not care that your opinion or thoughts are heard.
You are kind of like the people who constantly complain that they can't get
hold of someone on the phone but refuse to leave a message on an answering
machine because, "I hate those things!".

There have been times that I am home and I let the answering machine catch my
calls because I would rather call you back rather than let my 12 month old
drowned in the bathtub.  Just think about it.