[IP] Re: burning

In a message dated 10/1/00 9:02:38 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< ubject: [IP] Burning Boluses
  If you saw Crocodile Dundee, you'll understand this comment.  Large
  boluses??  Eight units or more at a time??  That is not a large bolus.  I
  often times bolus in excess of the 25 units allowed by the pump and then
  continue with another 5 or so.  That's a large bolus!
  I use the Disetronic, and yes it does burn!  So much so, that I have to rub
  it to try to limit the pain. >>
I guess i'm lucky.
I have a disetronic and take large boluses most of the time, 6-15 (I think 15
has been my highest) and never felt the burn.

The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it
 back in your pocket.