[IP] glucosamine

I have been taking glucosamine and it's sidekick chrondrointen for the past
three months.  I was told by my doctors (both endocrinologist and orthopedic
surgeon)  that they did not believe there is any evidence indicating a
problem for diabetics and use of glucosamine.  Of course, I realize that
doctors are often wrong, but I have not noticed any effect on my blood
sugars or degree of control.  However, I also have not noticed any great
improvement in my knee.  So.... to glocosamine or not to glucosamine?   Why
not give it a try and see how it works for you?   I know lots of older
runners like myself who swear by it.

Let me know if you have any problems.