[IP] highs after set change

 Yvonne wrote:
> In spite everything I do, everytime I change my daughter´s infustion sets,
> she has high bg´s afterwards. I prime the sets as instructed. > Yvonne

For years I had highs after site changes and couldn't figure it out. When I
got on the 'net and another group, no one there had highs after. Then after
reading this list awhile, I figured out that the 0.5u prime at the final
stage for the SofSets is supposed to be done INSIDE after hookup. That will
fill the cannula after the introducer needle is withdrawn. It is 0.75-1.0 u
for the Sils. Are you priming that amount inside your dtr AFTER insertion?
That made all the difference for me. YMMV °Ü°