[IP] high BgS and set changes

In spite everything I do, everytime I change my daughters infustion sets,
she has high bgs afterwards. I prime the sets as instructed. She will have
high results for 1 or 2 hours after. Does this happen to anyone else and
what could be the problem.

Have had better luck with the Sils, inserted Wedenesday afternoon and
everything was ok. No more tape coming off, the adhesive on the sils sure
sticks! Only thing I noticed was the skin a little bumpy and a red bump
where the cannula was. Much bigger bump than when using sofsets.

On the other hand, I had heard about pizza rising bgs but it hadnt
happened to Eileen until the other night. Was 162 before having 1 slice of
extra cheese pepperoni pizza and like 2 or 3 bites out of another slice.
Bolused 4 units (all together) have never used square or  dual wave boluses
yet. Next morning, 215. she normally wakes up in her low 80s. Did I bolus
too little? How much should I bolus for 1 slice? I know there are many
pizaa-holics who can give me some advice. book and carb counting I have says
1 slice =33 gms.

Thanks to everyone who gave me some advice and kind words both on this list
as well as those who emailed me privately, on how to deal with teenage
pumpers and cheating!