Re: [IP] BG Testing after Dual Wave Bolus

In a message dated 10/1/00 8:25:14 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Thanks Jan for clearing that up.  I was hesitant about replying b.c. i
 wasn't sure if it was on the 507.  I knew my old 506 didn't have it.  :) >>

Oh, now, don't ever be hesitant to reply. If you're wrong (as we all are
sometimes), somebody will clear it up.  :-)

This also gives me a chance to add that if Carol has a Disetronic, the
square-wave can be mimicked by doing a temporary basal increase.

Jan and Elvis