[IP] Tape Comes OFF in the tub!

Hi Friends:  I am getting tired of the tape coming off, around the edges for
sure, and tonite almost all around the set after bath! My son is 4.5 and we
have been pumping for a month.  I DREAD bathtime as the tape is so

I use IV prep, tape properly and it still happens.  Maybe what I need to
know are some tips for secure adhesion and maybe let me know the best type
of tape for an active kid.

Thanks in advance...