[IP] Pumper Sighting??

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to drop a quick note and ask if it was any of you wonderful people I saw a week ago.  My husband and I were in Ellsworth, Maine at the McDonalds and I saw someone pull out a Disetronic, I wanted to go over and introduce myself, but alas we were running behind already. (We had to take back our rental car and fly out of Bangor)

So, if that was anyone of you, I just want to say hello and gosh darn it, you made my day.  It seems in the few months I have been pumping, I have NEVER seen another pumper!

Well, gotta get back to catching up on all these digests!

Pumping since May and loving every second of my new freedom!