[IP] BG Testing after Dual Wave Bolus

Four weeks on the MM 508 and already I have questions :-)  My CDE taught me to check my BG two hours after a meal bolus.  Pretty straightforward.  However, when is the correct interval for testing after a dual wave bolus with the square wave portion spread over 1.5 hours?  Do you test 2 hours after the initial normal wave portion or two hours after the square wave portion is completed?
Kenny G