RE: [IP] Glucophage with a pump?

Hi Rick,

I'm not sure how "common" it was or how many of his other Type 1 diabetic
patients he had on glucophage.  Ran into a lot of folks who where confused
"but you're a type 1 diabetic, right?" "Yes...."      The Endo put me on it
for insulin resistance and the endo I have now still has me on it.

 >Thanks Tink. Was there a reason why you were put on Glucophage or was it
just considered a common supplement to shots by your endo? Rick

 >> I'm a type 1 diabetic who was put on Glucophage when I was on shots for
several years (Humalog and Ultralente). I'm pumping now (very recently!)
and my endo still has me on the Glucophage.  No problems so far and
it  seems to work for me.  Tink