[IP] Diabetes Burnout

I purchased two great new books online through the ADA website that I have
found to be extremely supportive of my self care regimen.  I am sure many of
you have experienced the emotional turbulence that accompanies the great gift
of this chronic disease.  Meditations on Diabetes   by Catherine Feste is a
great little pick me up that can easily fit into a daily routine.
   Diabetes Burnout-What to Do When You Can't Take it Anymore, by William H.
Polonsky, PhD, CDE  arrived in the mail and has been a lifeline to me this
past week.  It is well written and there are also  worksheets and ideas for
overcoming obstacles to good self care.  I believe that it is a great tool.