Re: [IP] I just need to vent

A failure on a Diesetronic Trial Pump almost cost me my life.....it shut
down. after 6 years of loaning it out they never ever recalibrated it...and
it is a medical devide that must be tested each time it is
returned..something that was over looked and at 2AM AN EXTREMELY high sugar
and a phone call with no support i discovered. the 1-800, number and my rep
were not very helpful......VENT IT OUT....COMPLAIN AND MAKE SURE YOUR HEARD,
or they will not respond.......it took many screams, and many questions to
get the problem corrected so it would never happen again to anyone......

Tracey Scott, Canada problem