Re: [IP] I just need to vent

Jennifer wrote:

>>but I'm not sure I
can face going through the whole process of starting on the pump again, if
it's only going to malfunction in another week.  I'm sure that I will once
rational side takes over again, but for now I'm so bummed!  I just needed to
vent.  Also, have any of you had many pump malfunction problems in the past?
I just want to know how often I can count on this happening.<<

Jennifer, I've been on my Disetronic H-Tron Plus for 4 1/2 months and never
had any problems with it (knock on wood).  Did you check all the things
recommended when you get an occlusion alarm?  Infusion set, motor battery,
piston rod?  This doesn't happen regularly with pumps as far as I know,
might just be a fluke.  Don't give up on pumping, it will work out.  :o)

RoseLea (and Max)