[IP] Warm Hands

HI Everyone
For what it's worth I just read what's suppose to be a really simple way to warm up your hands.  Plus I think the little bit of exercise would be good for us.  Twirl your arms.  The windmill effect forces blood to the fingers through both fravitationsl and centrifugal force.  I hate the cold because of the fact that my hands are always cold and I find it hard to check my bs levels.  I myself will try this - 1)  It will make me feel silly ( which lord knows I need to work on) 2) Help my circulation a bit and  3) I don't have to stand around waiting for the water to the faucet to warm up.  Carol T.