Re: [IP] I just need to vent

In a message dated 10/01/2000 10:55:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Also, have any of you had many pump malfunction problems in the past?
 I just want to know how often I can count on this happening.
 Jennifer >>

Pumps do not malfunction frequently, so do not let that be a deterrant to you
in starting on the pump.  Unfortunately this happened for you, however keep a
positive outlook on how much flexibility you will soon have.  Not to mention
better control of your blood sugars.  Keep your chin up!!!