[IP] Re: gdonohue...and doc new to pumping

How nice! You are both learning. Introduce him to this list. There is a
place for professionals to join.
You also get to teach each other. Do you both have a copy of "Pumping
Insulin"?  Welcome to your new life.

<<Also my primary doesn't have any experience using the pump and
this has been a learning experience for him as well. He's a great
Dr. and sometimes I think he's been more excited about this than
me. I would love to hear about anyone else's experiences with a
doctor that hasn't had a patient on a pump before.>>
Barbara A. Bradley, MS, RN, CDE